When nothing awesomely special is going on. I think a neighbor is doing laundry still, even though it’s past 10:30PM… I have my two cats laying next to me on my bed while I browse stuff. My little sister is staying the night cuz she’s having a rift with my parents (ah, teenage woes. How I don’t miss ya one bit).
I spent a few hours yelling at a game that would not let me play my way because my characters are all wussies or something xD I was going to workout but didn’t. I made some decent food, and looking forward to eating junk tomorrow.
It’s one of those moments where the world is in-between being peaceful and noisy. The perfect time to make promises to myself so I’ll keep them.
1. I’m going to see Source Code on Saturday :)
2. I will get back to that workout schedule. Goal is to lose at least 10 more lbs before the Rhode Island trip.
3. I’m going to stop limiting my writing to “but it’s not the project I want to finish right now!”. Inspiration strikes, I’m going with the flow.
4. I shall get back in touch with my friend near Montreal and go visit in the coming weeks if I can. There’s work to do with my social life and this feels like the most logic first step. I miss my bestie!
5. I will continue to awe everytime them cats do something cute. I’ve been spending so much negative energy on critiquing everything lately that I need to find some stuff I do love. Or that I’m actually good at. Or something. I guess the keyword here is positive - and I’m not talking electricity.
I think that’s enough at this point. If I seem to be deviating from one of these too much feel free to kick my ass back into gears, aye?